Search

Login Form

Other Cool Blogs:

16 May 2014
...okay so I am back with the music references but just this once.

When I refer to Magic I capitalised it for a reason.  I'm talking about Magic the Gathering, certainly the largest if not the best Customisable Trading Card Game ever.

For those that don't know I am a massive MTG fan.  I started playing before the Legends set was released way back in 1994.  That's twenty years ago....doesn't seem that long to be honest.

For those that have been following this blog or who have read George and the Dragon you will know that there are three named dragons that feature in the book.  There are references to others but they will have to wait for their turn in the spotlight.

Those three dragons are Grace, Spitfire and Blitzkrieg.   Well I couldn't resist the urge to design Magic the Gathering trading cards around all three of them.  So with the help of my magic playing friend and colleague Richard Chiesa we did just that.  So without further delay here they are:



I hope you like them and appreciate what we tried to do with each card.

I'd be interested in your comments.  Also keep in mind they were never play-tested or balanced.

Phil

0 comments:

Post a Comment