Other Cool Blogs:
How I found out that there are 2 airports in Istanbul - Have you heard the saying “complacency is the mother of all cock ups”? I doubt it as I think I just made it up. But it sums up our journey to the airport w...
Sensual new role models and the female ageing process - My goodness. Is it really 18 months since my last post? As you will have gathered, for a variety of reasons, Elizabeth Cage has taken a break. Time to sta...
- ► 2015 (25)
- That Friday Feeling - 30 May 2014
- They did it again...
- Lupus Animus - Cover reveal
- Writing interrupted...
- One More Hat...
- What would you name a dragon?
- Self doubt...me?
- It's a kind of Magic...(SPOILER)
- Writing a book is easy...
- Book Review: Dragon Dreams
- That Friday Feeling - 9 May 2014
- Can't help thinking about marketing...
- Where to begin?
- That Friday Feeling - 2/5/14
- Blitzkrieg the two-headed dragon (Spoiler)
- ▼ May (16)
22 May 2014
23:09 | | Edit Post
If you've read some of my blog you may recall my announcement that I have written a short story to be included in a Wolf anthology that is going to be sold for charity.
Well today I have the pleasure of teasing you with part of the cover for the anthology:
So far that's all I have seen of the cover as well; just this small tantalising snippet.
The story I wrote for the anthology is called: The Last Pack
As and when more tiles of the cover are revealed I shall share them with you. Until then I'll leave you with this picture; which I think conjures up part of the essence of my story very well.