Search

Login Form

Other Cool Blogs:

30 May 2014
Lots going on this week and most of it exciting.

First of all watch this space on 1 June, especially if you haven't already bought George and the Dragon. I'm hoping a I'll be able to persuade you to do so.

As you may have noticed my second piece of published writing will soon be available.  I've discussed this before in this very blog;  it's a story about the harsh lives of wolves called The Last Pack.

The book is called Lupus Animus and should be available for purchase as an eBook and paperback soon.  All of the profits from the book are going to charity so it's a win win all round.  You get to read plenty of different writing including my own and give money to charity as well.

As I've stretched my wings from the realms of writing about dragons to writing about wolves I've joined a couple of wolf orientated communities on Google+ and started to swap images of wolves. Just like this one.



I'm still deliberating about the audio book version of George and the Dragon.  I've had two auditions but neither were quite right.  There's always a question of what if I don't find the right voice so I need to make a decision on that this week.

I have been writing more of Nicholas North this week and did a little more work on my guide to Twitter.  I've also started to jot down a few more notes with a view to my musketeer/steampunk style novel I have plans for.

That's about it from me this week.

I hope the words flow onto the page for you.

Phil


0 comments:

Post a Comment