Search

Login Form

Other Cool Blogs:

3 May 2014
George and the dragon was written from scratch without any plans, character details etc.  I did the sum total of zero work before I started writing the book and just let it lead me where it may.

Along the way much as been lost; characters have been sacrificed and chapters have been deleted or smashed together.   Much work was done to turn it into the book it has become today.

Now with George available for anyone to buy I can start thinking about my next writing projects.  There two of them;  an untitled cyberpunk novella and Nicholas North: Schoolboy Detective.

Both of them have had a little more work and attention given to them before I started writing.  I've got a better grip on the characters and locations for both works.

What I am really lacking is a coherent plot for Nicholas North.  I know small parts of it but I don't yet know enough.  So again I find myself writing whatever comes into my head.  What I hope is that I'll write enough that something like a coherent plot will start to form.  This can then be moulded into a finished work.

We shall see what happens over the next few months.


0 comments:

Post a Comment