Search

Login Form

Other Cool Blogs:

23 April 2014
So it's the official release day for George and the Dragon.  I've dubbed it George and the Dragon day as it's also St's Georges day.

Hopefully there are people out there buying my book as I write.  But I recognise this is going to be long term commitment and have to plan my marketing strategy around this.

It can already be bought on Kindle:

 George and the Dragon on Kidnle


 George and the Dragon on Smashwords

And, via Smashwords, it's now available on iTunes:

 George and the Dragon on iTunes

It should soon be availabe on Nook and Kobo and othersites as well.  I'm also waiting for it to go live on the Play store.

Now once the book is available it is available forever but I can't just sit back and hope people will discover it I have to go out and actively tell the world it exists.

Wish me luck.

Phil


0 comments:

Post a Comment