Search

Login Form

Other Cool Blogs:

28 March 2014


This is the second of what I intend to be weekly blog post where I look back over the week gone by.


Pinterest


If you keep up-to-date with my blog you'll know that not so long ago I joined Pinterest.  I'll confess I thought it was for people sharing pictures of cakes and cats and not that useful for me.

However, I have been pleasantly surprised.

Not only have I been able to search Pinterest itself for images that inspire my writing but I've also started to use it to Pin images I find online.  As such it solves the issue of forgetting to bookmark images I see when surfing the trippleW.

In fact I've really started to get to grips with it as you can see here:

Visit Philip Tolhurst's profile on Pinterest.


Writing


This week hasn't been that productive for me from a writing perspective.  I'm in the middle of trying to 'beef' two of the key battle scenes in George and the Dragon.  As well as this I've been slightly altering the way one of the minor characters die.

If I get these changes complete it'll be down to a proof read and then publish. So I'm looking at the middle of April now to publish the book.



Looking Forward


I think I've agreed to write a little Cyberpunk Novella.  Unfortunately if I tell you any more about it I'll have to kill you it's that secret.

I'm looking forward to Camp NaNo and the start of my full on Cyberpunk/Musketeer style escapade that I intend to write which I've titled 'For Queen and Country'.

Finally I've had some more thoughts about Nicholas North that I need to start turning into reality as well so that's progressing in my mind if not 'on paper'.  

Whoever said work on one project at a time was probably right but my brain just doesn't work that way.

Phil

0 comments:

Post a Comment