Search

Login Form

Other Cool Blogs:

9 March 2014
....as Earth, Wind & Fire once sang.

There were some really fantastic weapons developed in World War 2. The story of one such weapon will feature in the Knights of the Sky: Book3, which is as yet untitled.

However here are some that might surprise you:



Of course none of those get close to being as amazing as a dragon or two.

But I'm also guilty of using unusual technology in my book.  The most prominent of which are Hurricanes powered with Messerschmitt engines.

As odd as that may seem I didn't make that up.  I have the Yugoslavs to thank for that idea.

http://www.unrealaircraft.com/hybrid/hurricane.php

And there are other little technological changes implemented in my book before their time or that never got off the drawing board.   It's not all all about George and his dragon, Spitfire.




0 comments:

Post a Comment