Search

Login Form

Other Cool Blogs:

8 March 2014
...as Elton John once sang...or maybe he still does.

So yesterday I revealed my book cover to the world.  Today I've been busy updating my website and other aspects of my digital footprint.

This is how the website looks now:

 Philip Tolhust - Website

I think even reduced in size the cover of the book is both striking and it's easy to get a sense of the story that lies within the covers.

So this is the second phase of getting people interested in the book.  I now need to replace the teaser on the George and the dragon website with something more substantial about the book.  However, I will still have the teaser accessible as pages on the site, although they will probably be images rather than full on web pages.

There's also a new Bio on the site if you want to know more about me check it out:  My Story

I've also been playing with Calibre making sure I'm happy with the formatting of the novel when it's converted to a .mobi (the file type Kindle uses) as I'm fairly confident if anyone does buy the book it's likely it will be via Amazon.  Although I fully intend to make an .epub (the file type every other ebook reader uses) version available via Smashwords.

I've also now topped the 1500 follower mark on Twitter.  Now to reach 2000.  I'm averaging about 30 new followers a day currently so it shouldn't be too long before I top that lofty figure.

As always I'll be interested in hearing your thoughts.

Phil

0 comments:

Post a Comment