Search

Login Form

Other Cool Blogs:

19 June 2014
Despite being told for a second time that people don't like auto Twitter DMs I will continue to use them in my own imitable style.

Regular readers of Dragon In The Rubble will know I've been asking questions that challenge peoples imagination and get them thinking about dragons and most importantly chatting to me.

It has helped me to sell books - and that's what it is all about.

So I've changed up my question again.

I'm now DM people the following.

"Hello there.  Using your imagination, tell me, what would be the perfect colour or colours for a dragon?"

Although I've had reds, greens, surprisingly greys and other colours the surprising thing for me is the amazing responses I've had.

I though I might share some with you so you can also see how effective this can be:

@AZGreen786

"I always imagined a deep fire red with a blue shimmer, like flames. When they produce fire the colour intensifies. And you? :)"

@TDitcherz

"I like the idea of a Pearlescent dragon :) Reflecting a multitude of colours as it moves. Maybe with a silver lining within its wingspan."

@DossettAngela

"Translucent quality with blue,yellow,green,pink,rose,and purple. Light will reflect all the colors making it perfect!!"

@MyLin1

"Evil: dark purple, near black so its hue is hidden until it moves, then filgrees of color would ripple across its muscles"

@BookLister1

"Vivid red, orange, yellow, blac, green and a little bit of cobalt blue!

@bthorne89

"Garnet, marbled with silver or black. With eyes like lava peeking through a blackened skin of dark rock."

That's just a few I can pick out of the mess that is Twitters DM system - which is atrociously bad.

So there's some pretty imaginative people out there on twitter!

What colour would your perfect dragon be?

Phil


0 comments:

Post a Comment