Search

Login Form

Other Cool Blogs:

17 October 2014
...or trying to reach a broader audience.

As any of you that read this blog will be aware I am currently in the process of running an artwork competition for George and the Dragon.

Of course this is to promote the book and see if I can't attract a wider target audience.   To this end I've tried a few ideas but have been largely relying on my 15,000 twitter followers, my Facebook page and my Google+ account to spread the news.




It was suggested to me by my sister that I look for websites that list competitions.  For reason unknown to me this isn't even something I had considered before.

So I've been on the hunt for various websites and have submitted details to some of them like Competitions Today.  

Hopefully this will have a far greater reach than I could hope to have just relying on Social Media.

If you have any other suggestions let me know.

Phil


0 comments:

Post a Comment