Search

Login Form

Other Cool Blogs:

31 October 2014
In between closing the George and the Dragon Artwork competition and picking the winners and starting NaNoWriMo 2014 I'm taking a few minutes out while the kids are out trick or treating to surf the web and catch up on some Social Medial when I come across this:


“Wild in Art is delighted to be working with Break to bring GoGoDragons! to Norwich in 2015. This event will herald the arrival of the Norwich Dragon – a sculpture specifically designed to engage artists, people of all ages and communities in a summer-long celebration of Norwich and Norfolk’s rich cultural offer.”


This is Morgan the Dragon, very apt as it's Halloween. As far as I understand it he is representing Organ Donor Awareness which is also really cool.

Here's an article on the event on the BBC website.
I don't know how or if I'll try to get involved or even if I'll just go up to Norwich next year to check out all the dragons but it is certainly a great idea.

Phil

0 comments:

Post a Comment