Search

Login Form

Other Cool Blogs:

15 October 2014

...what could possibly go wrong?




This November, I'm writing a novel. An entire novel, started from scratch, and completed in just one month, as part of National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo).

And you thought nothing interesting ever happened in November.

NaNoWriMo is free. I'm raising money to help the nonprofit that runs it:

Value and encourage all writers' voices, no matter their gender, race, or background.
Provide free curriculum, workbooks, and virtual tools to students and educators in 2,000 classrooms.
Guide 700+ community leaders in building vibrant, writing and literacy-focused oases in their local neighborhoods, libraries, and bookstores.

Every dollar I raise will keep my spirits high as I write my way towards the realization of my creative goals. More importantly, your contribution will help the nonprofit behind National Novel Writing Month build a more engaged and inspiring world. You can help by:

Making a much-valued donation to this page!

Spreading the word, and sharing my page with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, or email.
Thank you so much for your support of my writing! I'll be posting updates on my novel and fundraising on my sponsorship page throughout the month.

https://www.classy.org/fundraise?fcid=359920

0 comments:

Post a Comment