Search

Login Form

Other Cool Blogs:

21 January 2014
Part of me wanted to call this blog something different.   I wanted to call it:

"Here be dragons"

"Here be dragons" means dangerous or unexplored territories and was found written at the edges of the known world on historical maps.


In the sense of my own personal quest, to become a writer and have my works read by other people, I see this more as a reference to the unexplored territories within my mind.   The depths of my imagination I have yet to plumb for ideas.

I'm most at home writing about Fantasy; my début novel is called;



It is about a boy who befriends a dragon called Spitfire at the start of World War II.  But I am not afraid to turn my hand to other Genres. I have a romance novel written and waiting to be edited and am working on a Science Fiction thriller and a suspense short story. I'm hoping I'll be able to write something to appeal to anyone but my first love will always be fantasy.


0 comments:

Post a Comment