Search

Login Form

Other Cool Blogs:

25 January 2015

...of procrastinators! 


Twitter followers: 31,043

Facebook page likes: 504

Indeed if I can put something off until later then I will, like my tax return for example. In fact it's a miracle George and the Dragon ever got published at all.

Take writing this blog for instance; it happens quite regularly,  especially on a Monday when I'm trying to catch up with things at work after the weekend, where I'll think to myself I can write that later and then before I know it it's Wednesday and the blog still isn't written.

I basically need to be far firmer with myself and work more closely to a set of recurring logs in the weekly calendar. However, I know this, I'm 42 and I'll be 43 before I know it and I've been this way for as long as I can remember.  

This year though I want things to be different. I want to release two novels, at least 1 novella and a few short stories and to do that I need to be more disciplined. This is especially true as I have two young children who often demand time of me when I'm around and they are awake.

There's other changes I need to make as well, getting to bed earlier so I'm less tired on the train for example means I get to write on my journey's to and from work.

I've not even mentioned the demands of keeping up with my social media commitments.  

All in all I guess it just reminds me of the following:




0 comments:

Post a Comment