Search

Login Form

Other Cool Blogs:

17 September 2014
It's high time I announced another of the fantastic prizes that is up for grabs in the George and the Dragon Artwork Competition

This is yet another of the pizes for the under 16 age group.  Don't worry over 16s I have you covered.

This time I've gone for a book on drawing, but not just any old book on drawing.  This particular book features 175 fully illustrated, often in full colour, glossy pages, an original fantasy story and a 72 minute long bonus DVD as well.

Allow me to reveal to you all the:

inkBloom: Draw and Paint Fantasy Adventure



You can see a preview of just how lavishly the book is illustrated on Amazon here.

Don't forget this is only part of the grand prize for the Under 16s group, so far they have:

1.  A Signed copy of George and the Dragon by me.
2.  A Nook
3.  Dragon Rivetz Kit
4.  inkBloom: Draw and paint a fantasy adventure.

and 4 signed copies of George and the Dragon for the runners up.

I hope you'll agree that the prize pool is starting to make the competition worth while.

Phil

0 comments:

Post a Comment