Search

Login Form

Other Cool Blogs:

23 September 2014
Those who read my blog frequently will know I'm an advocate of sending an automatic Direct Message (DM) to my new followers.

I've tried various direct messages in the past.  My latest reads as follows:

"Take a dragon put it up against four pilots in Hurricanes and Spitfires, who wins?"


This is a little more direct than I've tried in the past, it encapsulates the question that set me on the road to writing George and the Dragon in the first place. 

My aim is to make people curious enough to respond even if it is with, 'I don't know.'  I can then reply to them with how it does or does not turn out in my book.  (If you want to know the answer you can read it in one of the two scenes I made freely available as part of the George and the Dragon artwork competition.)

Much like Ben Nijssen @nijssen1804 previously another of my followers has taken inspiration from this question and produced a rather cool piece of artwork based on it.

Step forward Sara Snowings +SaraSnowings @SaraSnowings whom put together the following and posted it on her Instagram page:


Yet again I am bowled over by just how creative people are.  Sara wasn't aware of the  George and the Dragon artwork competition when she drew this but I have let her know about it and am looking forward to seeing what she comes up with for her entry.

Don't forget you have until 31 October 2014 to enter so get your pencils, crayons, pens, spray cans etc out and start creating.

Phil


0 comments:

Post a Comment