Search
Login Form
Other Cool Blogs:
Blog Archive
-
▼
2014
(133)
-
▼
April
(25)
- Grace the Dragon (Spoiler)
- Spitfire the Dragon
- VAT and Kindle Direct Publishing
- Still learning...
- Fun Filled Days
- George and the Dragon Day
- Pre-release nerves
- George and the Dragon - 12 Characters in 10 days (...
- The Heroine of the Novel - 12 Characters in 10 day...
- The Ultimate Antagonist - 12 Characters in 10 days...
- All action hero! - 12 Characters in 10 days (day 7)
- Where did he get those powers? - 12 Characters in ...
- Everyone calls her Harri - 12 Characters in 10 day...
- The man in charge of chaos - 12 Characters in 10 d...
- They weren't all pilots - 12 Characters in 10 days...
- The Reluctant Scientist - 12 Characters in 10 day...
- 12 Characters in 10 days
- My platform as a picture...
- That Friday Feeling..
- Mysterious places
- Show me the money...
- Ten Tools of the Trade
- What's your favourite dragon movie?
- The curiosities of Google+
- The Friday Feeling...
-
▼
April
(25)
12 April 2014
17:41
| | Edit Post
And here is the sum total of my work so far.
I've just worked out I can embed it on the blog not just show it as an image!
I'm quite happy with the way it turned out. You have to consider I was hunting around for software to make my life easy and stumbled across mind mapping software examtime.com from there the rest was easy.
Let me know what you think.
Phil
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)
I do like the image, and it shows a simple but effective platform. Did you choose a color palette, though, or were those the assigned colors? Because a simpler palette may make the visuals more effective, having three or four strong colors.
ReplyDeleteA Tumblr page may also be worth adding, especially since the HTTYD fandom is going nuts over every bit of new footage released before the sequel, myself included.
Everything starts out green Priya. I chose the colours based on the closest match I could get to the Social Network. For example there is no brown available so Goodreads ended up with an off colour orange. The icons I imported. I left the websites green as that seemed to make sense. I placed the two blue sites on the left, the two red on the right and the brown and orange sites up and down. I actually think it's quite effective. I do not know if I have time for another Social Network. Managing Twitter alone takes a lot of time and planning.
ReplyDelete