Search
Login Form
Other Cool Blogs:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Christmas Is Coming….. - I absolutely refuse to think about Christmas until we get to December, but, I have to admit, I’ve been giving The Hubster ideas on what I want since Septem...
-
Blog Archive
-
▼
2014
(133)
-
▼
April
(25)
- Grace the Dragon (Spoiler)
- Spitfire the Dragon
- VAT and Kindle Direct Publishing
- Still learning...
- Fun Filled Days
- George and the Dragon Day
- Pre-release nerves
- George and the Dragon - 12 Characters in 10 days (...
- The Heroine of the Novel - 12 Characters in 10 day...
- The Ultimate Antagonist - 12 Characters in 10 days...
- All action hero! - 12 Characters in 10 days (day 7)
- Where did he get those powers? - 12 Characters in ...
- Everyone calls her Harri - 12 Characters in 10 day...
- The man in charge of chaos - 12 Characters in 10 d...
- They weren't all pilots - 12 Characters in 10 days...
- The Reluctant Scientist - 12 Characters in 10 day...
- 12 Characters in 10 days
- My platform as a picture...
- That Friday Feeling..
- Mysterious places
- Show me the money...
- Ten Tools of the Trade
- What's your favourite dragon movie?
- The curiosities of Google+
- The Friday Feeling...
-
▼
April
(25)
22 April 2014
17:57
| | Edit Post
Tomorrow, St George's Day, sees the official release of George and the Dragon.
The book is already available to buy, there are delays while both Kindle and Smashwords approve the novel, but I have done limited marketing. However, I've still sold 6 copies to interested parties. 4 of which appear to be in the US which is great because I don't personally know people who live in the US so they are interested in the work not just buying it because they are friends or family and feel obliged to do so.
If you are reading this and are interested in purchasing the novel you can head over to www.georgeandthedragon.co.uk and there are links to both versions on there.
I realise that selling the book is more of a marathon that a sprint, however, I would like to see a reasonable initial take up tomorrow.
We shall see. I've done a lot of platform building as this blog attests and have access to 5000+ twitter followers whom I'm hoping will show interest in the novel, retweet my tweets and generally help me with my sales. There are always other worries, have I priced the novel to high. Have I done the right thing with not choosing to go with Kindle Select.
When all is said and done these are choices I have made and now I just have to see where my decisions take me. We have a few marketing ideas to start with and I have ideas moving forwards.
This time tomorrow I'll know if I've been even partially successful.
Wish me luck.
Phil
The book is already available to buy, there are delays while both Kindle and Smashwords approve the novel, but I have done limited marketing. However, I've still sold 6 copies to interested parties. 4 of which appear to be in the US which is great because I don't personally know people who live in the US so they are interested in the work not just buying it because they are friends or family and feel obliged to do so.
If you are reading this and are interested in purchasing the novel you can head over to www.georgeandthedragon.co.uk and there are links to both versions on there.
I realise that selling the book is more of a marathon that a sprint, however, I would like to see a reasonable initial take up tomorrow.
We shall see. I've done a lot of platform building as this blog attests and have access to 5000+ twitter followers whom I'm hoping will show interest in the novel, retweet my tweets and generally help me with my sales. There are always other worries, have I priced the novel to high. Have I done the right thing with not choosing to go with Kindle Select.
When all is said and done these are choices I have made and now I just have to see where my decisions take me. We have a few marketing ideas to start with and I have ideas moving forwards.
This time tomorrow I'll know if I've been even partially successful.
Wish me luck.
Phil
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment