Search
Login Form
Other Cool Blogs:
Blog Archive
-
▼
2014
(133)
-
▼
April
(25)
- Grace the Dragon (Spoiler)
- Spitfire the Dragon
- VAT and Kindle Direct Publishing
- Still learning...
- Fun Filled Days
- George and the Dragon Day
- Pre-release nerves
- George and the Dragon - 12 Characters in 10 days (...
- The Heroine of the Novel - 12 Characters in 10 day...
- The Ultimate Antagonist - 12 Characters in 10 days...
- All action hero! - 12 Characters in 10 days (day 7)
- Where did he get those powers? - 12 Characters in ...
- Everyone calls her Harri - 12 Characters in 10 day...
- The man in charge of chaos - 12 Characters in 10 d...
- They weren't all pilots - 12 Characters in 10 days...
- The Reluctant Scientist - 12 Characters in 10 day...
- 12 Characters in 10 days
- My platform as a picture...
- That Friday Feeling..
- Mysterious places
- Show me the money...
- Ten Tools of the Trade
- What's your favourite dragon movie?
- The curiosities of Google+
- The Friday Feeling...
-
▼
April
(25)
20 April 2014
22:07
| | Edit Post
Not every book I've read has an ultimate antagonist, but sometimes they are essential to the plot. In this regard George and the Dragon is no different to most.
So today I present to you:
Colonel von Vogler
He hasn't always gone by this name.
Early copies of the novel have him called General Hoffman. However, at some point I decided that General didn't sound write in my head. However, Colonel when I speak it with an exaggerated German accent in my mind sounds perfect.
So we then had Colonel Hoffman but I felt Hoffman was too nice a name for my ultimate antagonist as set about searching for a new name for him.
I don't know exactly when I settled on von Vogler but I do recall that it was close enough to vulgar to appease my need for a name suitable for the character. He is not a very nice person as you'll find out if you read the book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment