Search

Login Form

Other Cool Blogs:

6 November 2014

...is a story that can't be told.


The unique thing about NaNoWriMo, especially this one, is that I get the chance to write something without planning.

Without knowing who the characters are and only a vague idea of where the story may take me I get to embark on a journey of discovery.  One that is unique and that I only will ever travel.

Sure if I publish the story the reader will undertake a similar journey but writing the story is my journey and something I am thoroughly enjoying.

There's new characters to develop like the druid Faber, Nethangar the spirit of the wildwood (the titular character of the novel) or even the hunting hounds Dusk and Dawn. 

There's a whole history to create as the story gets told and the future unfolds before my eyes.

Today I breached 10,000 words and for the first time I'm on track to complete the 50,000 word target.

The story is coming together, I'm enjoying the journey and am looking forward to where it will take me.










0 comments:

Post a Comment