25 January 2015
19:43
| | Edit Post
...of procrastinators!
Twitter followers: 31,043
Facebook page likes: 504
Indeed if I can put something off until later then I will, like my tax return for example. In fact it's a miracle George and the Dragon ever got published at all.
Facebook page likes: 504
Indeed if I can put something off until later then I will, like my tax return for example. In fact it's a miracle George and the Dragon ever got published at all.
Take writing this blog for instance; it happens quite regularly, especially on a Monday when I'm trying to catch up with things at work after the weekend, where I'll think to myself I can write that later and then before I know it it's Wednesday and the blog still isn't written.
I basically need to be far firmer with myself and work more closely to a set of recurring logs in the weekly calendar. However, I know this, I'm 42 and I'll be 43 before I know it and I've been this way for as long as I can remember.
This year though I want things to be different. I want to release two novels, at least 1 novella and a few short stories and to do that I need to be more disciplined. This is especially true as I have two young children who often demand time of me when I'm around and they are awake.
There's other changes I need to make as well, getting to bed earlier so I'm less tired on the train for example means I get to write on my journey's to and from work.
I've not even mentioned the demands of keeping up with my social media commitments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment