Search
Login Form
Other Cool Blogs:
Blog Archive
-
▼
2014
(133)
-
▼
March
(21)
- Platform building
- That Friday Feeling
- Can I play..
- Dazed And Confused...
- For The Love Of Money...
- ..and try, try, try..
- A little less conversation
- Another Saturday Night...
- Dragons Are Not Just For Christmas
- And he painted....
- To The End....
- Imagine...
- I Don't Want To Mention Any Names...
- Money, Money, Money
- In a land called fantasy....
- Saturday, Saturday
- Friday night's gonna...
- Can't you see...
- Never Too Much...
- Simply Irrestible...
- Happy St David's Day
-
▼
March
(21)
15 March 2014
22:56
| | Edit Post
....as Sam Cooke once sang.
So yes it's Saturday night and what am I up to? Out drinking with my friends? Watching Saturday Night Take Away with the wife? Watching a movie with the kids?
No. I'm hacking at a couple of chapters of George and the Dragon following some feed-back from a beta reader.
Sometimes I sit here at my keyboard and I wonder; will this book ever be finished and available for sale.
Well I am sure it will really but it doesn't stop me doubting things.
The problem is I really feel I need to move on. I need to start pushing this book so I'm gaining sales while I work on several other projects. Not to mention the fact I actually have 3 IT courses I wish to study for over the next few months.
On top of that I've also set myself the goal to write 30,000 words during April's Camp Nano.
I think I will write 'For Queen and Country' during camp. This is my musketeer-esque, late Victorian era, Steampunk novel.
If you're not familiar with Steampunk you could do worse that check out my Steampunk Novel Inspiration board on Pinterest.
I hope your Saturday night is somewhat more exiting than mine.
Phil :)
So yes it's Saturday night and what am I up to? Out drinking with my friends? Watching Saturday Night Take Away with the wife? Watching a movie with the kids?
No. I'm hacking at a couple of chapters of George and the Dragon following some feed-back from a beta reader.
Sometimes I sit here at my keyboard and I wonder; will this book ever be finished and available for sale.
Well I am sure it will really but it doesn't stop me doubting things.
The problem is I really feel I need to move on. I need to start pushing this book so I'm gaining sales while I work on several other projects. Not to mention the fact I actually have 3 IT courses I wish to study for over the next few months.
On top of that I've also set myself the goal to write 30,000 words during April's Camp Nano.
I think I will write 'For Queen and Country' during camp. This is my musketeer-esque, late Victorian era, Steampunk novel.
If you're not familiar with Steampunk you could do worse that check out my Steampunk Novel Inspiration board on Pinterest.
I hope your Saturday night is somewhat more exiting than mine.
Phil :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment